“A Fun and Beautiful Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 76 activities in Langkawi
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Crystal Yacht Holidays is Langkawi's original sailing professional and has been successfully established on the island since 1989. Crystal Yacht Holidays Sdn Bhd operates under Malaysia Charter Licence and is fully insured. Our cruises include our very popular Sunset and Geopark Adventure Day Cruises with the full barbeque lunch/dinner and free bar, Private Charters, Team Building and overnight charters. Whether it a birthday party or a tender evening for two we can do it!
Singapore, Singapore
5 attraction reviews
“A Fun and Beautiful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

While in Lkw, my partner and I went for a sunset dinner cruise with Crystal Yacht. The staff who met us at the gate, Bella, is very friendly and accommodating. We took a boat out to sea and boarded the Yacht which was anchored off-shore. Drinks were offered to everyone throughout the journey as the yacht started its cruise.

LKW is a beautiful place and there is no better way to appreciate its inherent beauty than by taking this trip. The deep turquoise coloured sea was contrasted with beautiful rock formations and small islands/atoll out at sea. It made me wonder whether anyone is staying on one of these beautiful atolls.

As the staff started to grill the food (All inclusive), we stopped out at sea for those who wish to swim in the sea. Bella shared that they would normally let out a net that dips into the ocean so that everyone can sit on the net as the boat moves so it becomes like a jacuzzi experience. We didnt have this due to a seasonal influx of jellyfish while we were there but we swam out at sea. It was a very fun experience and some of us took the opportunity to dive bomb from on top of the boat into the sea.

When the food was finally prepared, we had a medium sized buffet spread as we seat down and admire the sunset. Its a beautiful experience to be had with friends and especially with your wife/husbands. Its also a good photo opportunity. I urged everyone to give Crystal Yacht a go :-) Cheers.

Grimsby, United Kingdom
“awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

we had a great trip on the Crystal Yacht sunset cruise on our holiday in Langkawi. Its a great way to see the islands! All of the crew were great - especially Bree, Hady and Zaidee. I can definitely recommend Bree's Pina Coladas! Food was delicious too! Overall an awesome experience - I would recommend to anyone going to Langkawi!

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“a relaxing cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Sailed with my friends and we had a relaxing time enjoying the view. Knowledgeable and helpful staff.Provided both pick up and drop off to and from accommodation. Too bad the saltwater jacuzzi was not on but we still managed to swim in the sea. That said, the food portions was bit small for the guest.More BBQ and grilled fish,please!We love the sausages,too!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“The shard of light on your romantic trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Crystal Yachts sailed away with our hearts on this unforgettable sunset cruise. The friendly and well-informed staff greeted us with warm smiles and offers of flowing drinks. Random groups huddled close together, creating a cozy and relaxed atmosphere. We stopped for a dive and swim out on the open ocean, followed by a delicious dinner to fill our salted bellies. Dinner was an array of fresh salads (I was so impressed with the cabbage, green mango, and potato salads that I asked for the recipes and recreated them on my own), barbecued chicken, baked fish, and fresh fruits for dessert. We finished off our meals just as light descended into dark. Whoever planned this cruise definitely has a thoughtful mind for honeymooners. Thank you Crystal Yachts for such a relaxing and cozy experience! We were not only mesmerized by the view, but your wonderful service!

Visited October 2012
Kuching
“the must-dos in Langkawi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

This has got to be on the top of your to-do lists while in Langkawi.

Just last month, I went to this sunset dinner cruise and it was the best time I ever had in Langkawi. The cruise includes BBQ dinner buffet and free flow drinks. The food variety was many, though in small portion, but more than enough to fill your stomach.

At one point of the cruise, they actually stopped for about half and hour for you to do open sea swimming (life jackets available upon request). I didn't have the chance to try the salt water jacuzzi because there were too many jelly fishes spotted and it was not safe to do the jacuzzi. Other than this, the rest of the trip was very satisfying.

The sunset view was spectacular. You may view the photos I uploaded. It was a pretty good weather that day so I manage to snap some nice sunset photos.

Needless to say, the service was a 5-star! I would definately be back again!

Visited October 2012