We stayed here for 2 nights (22nd August - 24th August). I was torn between a 3/5 (Average) or a 4/5 (Very good) . I guess my exact rating will be 3.5/5 (Good)
> Great location. Close enough to the main beach (Pentai Cenang), as well as being by another smaller, more private beach
> Great pool
> Decent rooms
> We had already read about other reviewers' bad experiences with service. With that in mind, the service wasn't as bad as expected. Just don't expect fantastic service and you'll be fine.
> The property is old and definitely in need of an upgrade
> The bed smelt weird and damp. Definitely not a comfortable sleep
TIP: For food, go across the road to Cactus. Lovely food, great ambience.
Beyond this, just an observation. This was the first time I saw a 'Souvenir Menu' in a hotel. It basically is a price list of what the hotel will charge in case you take off with their towels, bedsheets, pillows, etc. I'm sure that the hotel faces lots of guests who have stolen, but it felt weird that every guest is now cast under that suspicious light.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort And Spa Langkawi
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi Hotel
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Holiday Hotel Beach Langkawi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting 4-star picturesque resort is sprawled over 13 acres of land, fronting on one of Langkawi island's finest beach, Pantai Tengah. Here, our 258 guest rooms and suites range from the simple elegance to the truly extravagant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, AsiaRooms, Orbitz, Agoda, Otel, HotelTravel.com, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.