I had a ground floor room. furnishings are old and tired and just didn't feel clean. shower was great, bed was comfortable. I had an ocean view. The beach was stunning, the water warm ad clean. the pool was lovely and had a great cocktail bar.
The most frustrating part was no free internet with in the complex. however the internet I paid for was very fast. I had avery good massage at the spa, however the shower room following the sauna and steam room treatment dissapointingly felt like a public shower in a camping ground ,which ruined the whole expierience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting 4-star picturesque resort is sprawled over 13 acres of land, fronting on one of Langkawi island's finest beach, Pantai Tengah. Here, our 258 guest rooms and suites range from the simple elegance to the truly extravagant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Fastbooking, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HostelBookers and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort And Spa Langkawi
- Holiday Hotel Beach Langkawi