The hotel location was the best in the area, close to all the shops and restaurants. The swimming pool was amazing very big and clean, also it had a huge area were you can kick back and enjoy the sun and view. Room was very clean. The only problem I must admit was the staff weren't very friendly, also the downfall was they charge MR40 per day for wifi Internet which I found a bit of a rip off, overall it was ok but I'm sure if you look around you'll find a better deal for a cheaper price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting 4-star picturesque resort is sprawled over 13 acres of land, fronting on one of Langkawi island's finest beach, Pantai Tengah. Here, our 258 guest rooms and suites range from the simple elegance to the truly extravagant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Odigeo and HostelBookers so you can book your Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort And Spa Langkawi
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Holiday Hotel Beach Langkawi