“Good value for the price, huge hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pulai Springs Resort

You added Pulai Springs Resort to your Saves list
Pulai Springs Resort
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   20 km, Jalan Pontian Lama | Skudai, Johor Bahru 81110, Malaysia   |
Ranked #19 of 78 Hotels in Johor Bahru
Nykoebing, Denmark
“Good value for the price, huge hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

The staff are all very helpfull and always smiling. Played golf for 3 days and the staff there were so pleasent. Stayed for 5 nights. Can recomend this enormous hotel. Taxi to the neatest town 10 rm if thete is no taxi meter.

• Stayed February 2013
PulaiSpringsResortJB, General Manager at Pulai Springs Resort, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Pulai Springs Resort!

I would like to thank you for taking some time off to rate / review us on Tripadvisor after staying with us recently.

From your comments, I am pleased to know that you had a really pleasant and enjoyable stay with us. I am also glad to hear you are satisfied with the services rendered and the facilities offered to you especially our friendly personnel at the golf centre.

It is our commitment to exceed guest expectations and meeting the highest level of guest satisfaction has always been our priority. Our associates are trained to strive and serve our guests providing our guests with only the best service.

I will surely disseminate your positive comments and feedback to our associates who are an asset to us through our associates’ notice board.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Pulai Springs Resort and will be delighted to hear from you again soon.

Tengku Ahmad Faizal Tengku Mohamed

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

My family of 6 adults & 4 childrens really enjoy
our stay at Pulai Spring Resort. My bro booked for 3 days 2 nights from 15 feb till 17 feb 2013.
We stay in the Cinta Ayu 3 bedroom suite which including a master bedroom with king sized bed plus walk in wardrobe connect to bathroom include hair dryer, 2nd bedroom come with a queen sized bed & the 3rd bedroom come with 2 single beds. Both rooms share a bathroom. There's a nice balcony & we love the spacious living room & dinning area as the children got more space to play around. The coffee/tea making facility was provided in the kitchen.
The swimming pool which near our room is very clean & big.
However the jacuzzi near the club house swimming pool wasn't working when we were there. Hopefully we will be able to try next time.
The staffs there were friendly & service oriented when we request extra blankets late at night. Location is quite good if you drive there as you can easily find a lot of eating place nearby.
Overall we really like the serenity & tranqulity of this resort surrounded by nature. My family & l will definitely come here for our short getway again.

• Stayed February 2013
PulaiSpringsResortJB, General Manager at Pulai Springs Resort, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from all of us here at Pulai Springs Resort!

I would like to thank you for choosing us and also taking some time off to review / rate us on Tripadvisor after your lovely stay.

From your comments, I can see that you and your family have really enjoyed your 3 days 2 nights trip here from 15th to 17th February 2013. I am also glad to know that you were pleased with the facilities such as the spacious room, balcony, coffee and tea making facilities, our walk-in wardrobes and more. In addition, I am also delighted to know that our personnel have rendered friendly services to you.

However, I do apologize on the fact that the jacuzzi was not working while you were here with us. Our maintenance team are trying their best to rectify it and I am sure it will be in good working order when you visit us next.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Pulai Springs Resort and will be delighted to hear from you again soon.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

We checked-in to a 2 Bedrooms Apartment with an additional payment of extra guest since there are 5 of us in the group. With the 5-star rated resort, you would expect much more than an average service, but in Pulai Spring, you would be receiving a below average service.
- As the reservation and payment were made way in advance, I would expect the apartment to be ready with the extra bed that we have paid and requested for. However, this is not the case as we have to call the room service numerous times before it is sent.
- As the payment is made for 5 pax, I would expect the amenities provided, i.e. indoor slippers, bath towels and etc are prepared for 5. However, only 2 sets were given. Upon requesting for additional 3 bath towels, we were made to wait for 3 hours!!! Again after making numerous calls.
- Room condition is acceptable with just an average cleanliness.
- Lift lobby on room floors needs further improvements in terms of cleanliness and presentation.

Apart from that, hotel staff are rather friendly.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
PulaiSpringsResortJB, General Manager at Pulai Springs Resort, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking some time to rate / review us on Tripadvisor.

From your comments, I am disappointed and would like to apologize that we have failed to live up to your expectations. Let me also apologize on behalf of my Housekeeping team on the shortage of room amenities and the delayed response in ensuring the items are sent to your room. Please be informed that I have highlighted the issue with the team here and necessary actions will be taken to ensure the re-occurrence of such incident.

However, I am pleased to know that our hotel staffs were friendly to our guests.

It is with sincerity that I apologize for not meeting the expectations, but we are also genuinely grateful for the feedback. This has certainly helped us to improve our services to meet the expectations of our guests in the future.

On behalf of my team, we look forward to be given the opportunity to welcome you back to our resort. I assure you that time time, it will be worth it!

Yours truly,

Perth, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

We bought the Legoland package at the hotel. Legoland was a feast, Pulai Springs Resort was a shocker. We asked to be moved to a clean room as the one they put us in was disgusting, mouldy and had a leak in the bathroom. The tablecloths were filthy dirty and so was the dining room floor. The only good place to eat was at Glen Eagles. We went for the couples massage at the spa. The towels were worn and even had holes in them. I met other travellors there that were also not happy with the false advertising on the internet. Really, what you see is NOT what you get. The Wifi was dodgy and we were frequently disconnected. Beware....

Room Tip: Ask for a clean room that looks like the ones on the internet.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and purchasing your Legoland Holiday Package. I also thank you for taking some time to review us on Tripadvisor from your recent stay.

Your time and effort taken to highlight on the services and facilities are highly appreciated as we value and take every comment seriously for us to further improve in various areas.

From your comments, I am disappointed that we have failed to meet your expectations. Without trying to make excuses, please be informed that we are aware of our immediate shortcomings and will take immediate actions to rectify these issues. With regards to the WiFi connection, let me also apologize as our telecommunication provider was undergoing some routine maintenance at that point of time, hence you have encountered intermittent internet connection.

On the other hand, I am glad that you had a good experience at Gleneagles Terrace Restaurant. I will surely disseminate the information to the personnel manning the restaurant.

Yours truly,

1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

How this hotel obtained 4 stars I will never know. Room quality was 2 star at best, service the same. The Internet was atrocious when it actually worked.

On a positive note, the Chinese restaurant was good, and also Legoland. Just stay elsewhere.

• Stayed February 2013
PulaiSpringsResortJB, General Manager at Pulai Springs Resort, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Dear Sir / Madam,

Greetings from Pulai Springs Resort!

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking some time to rate / review us on Tripadvisor.

Your time and effort taken to highlight on our services and facilities are highly appreciated. We value every guest feedback / comments as this will help us to further improve on our products and services to exceed guest’s expectation.

We have raised your concerns with the relevant departments and immediate actions have been taken to rectify our shortcomings.

Please accept our sincere and humble apologies for the inadvertent inconvenience experience by you. We are extremely grateful for your constructive comments I sincerely hope that the setbacks will not deter you from supporting us again.

In the mean time, I am really glad that you enjoyed the food at our award-winning Qing Palace Chinese Restaurant. We have been voted for 17 consecutive years as one of Malaysia's Best Restaurant by Malaysia Tatler.

We hope that you will give us an opportunity to shower you with our warm hospitality and making your next stay at the Pulai Springs Resort an enjoyable one.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Regards,

Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

For someone who stays in Singapore, city life can sometimes become a routine and stressful. Pulai Springs offers a close vicinity to escape from city life.

Though location is not very convenient but amenities and seclution is welcomed by any stress singaporean or resident.

Food wise is not very good but space and pace can give u the needed relaxing time you have been looking for.

Though I only stayed here for a short time and also for a conference, I was able to appreciate what pulai springs can offer.

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Sir,

Warm Greetings from all of us at Pulai Springs Resort!

Thank you for taking some time off to review / rate us on Tripadvisor.

Thorough your comments, I believe you had a good time here at the resort. We are glad to hear you are satisfied with the services rendered and the facilities offered to you.

However, with regards to the food, I will disseminate the information to our culinary team and will take immediate actions to see how we can further improve in this area.

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Being a Singaporean I frequent hotels in JB when its a long weekend. In fact, I am now writing my review in my hotel room using the superfast wifi which is FREE. This is among the many reasons why this hotel will always be my no. 1 choice. One thing about JB hotels are they are only good when they are new. Maintenance is NOT their priority. This hotel has been around for some time and I must give them top marks for making VISIBLE effort to maintain what they have and their attention to detail.Even the night lamps are free of dust! Rooms are spotlessly clean and I can see that it has been repainted. They have even installed a stove and hob for long stays. Staff are friendly and ever obliging. Ive booked a 3 bedroom apartment and it is TRULY very hard for me to leave. Breakfast spread is good and the pool is really well maintained. The only bad thing is I cant book another night since its already fully booked for this long weekend :( Oh, they also have a cinema and a spa! I dont want to leave!

Dear Madam,

Warm Greetings from all of us at Pulai Springs Resort!

I am taking this opportunity to thank you for taking some time off to rate and review us on Tripadvisor from your recent trip to our resort.

Through your comments, I believe you had a love lovely time here. We are glad to hear you are satisfied with the services rendered and the facilities offered to you like the fast WiFi, dust free lamps, overall maintenance of the resort and most importantly, our friendly associates who are our main asset of the company.

Tengku Ahmad Faizal Tengku Mohamed

Been to Pulai Springs Resort? Share your experiences!