We checked-in to a 2 Bedrooms Apartment with an additional payment of extra guest since there are 5 of us in the group. With the 5-star rated resort, you would expect much more than an average service, but in Pulai Spring, you would be receiving a below average service.
- As the reservation and payment were made way in advance, I would expect the apartment to be ready with the extra bed that we have paid and requested for. However, this is not the case as we have to call the room service numerous times before it is sent.
- As the payment is made for 5 pax, I would expect the amenities provided, i.e. indoor slippers, bath towels and etc are prepared for 5. However, only 2 sets were given. Upon requesting for additional 3 bath towels, we were made to wait for 3 hours!!! Again after making numerous calls.
- Room condition is acceptable with just an average cleanliness.
- Lift lobby on room floors needs further improvements in terms of cleanliness and presentation.
Apart from that, hotel staff are rather friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Pulai Springs Hotel Johor Bahru
- Pulai Springs Hotel
- Pulai Springs Johor Bahru
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pulai Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.