Stayed at this hotel for once and the room I booked was Designer Deluxe. My comments are as follows:
1) The room comes with buffet breakfast and the breakfast is widespread and excellent. In fact, this is the thing I like the most about this hotel:)
2) Room view is not bad.
3) The cleanliness of the room is acceptable.
4) The staffs are friendly.
5) Free fruit juice is served daily at the lobby.
6) The hotel is not that far from KSL shopping mall. So, the location is quite strategic if you have your own transport.
1) The attitude of staffs is a bit rigid and dogmatic on their policy. Their buffet breakfast starts at 7:30am. On the last day of my stay, I went down to the lobby around 7:24am and when I was about to enter the cafeteria (Wine and Cigar Bar) to have my breakfast with my girl friend, I was stopped by a receptionist. I explained to her it was about 7:30am already and you know what, I was told that it was NOT YET EXACTLY 7:30AM. When I peek in through the glass door, everything was ready. I was really speechless. Then, I was waiting outside of the cafeteria and talking with my girl friend. Time past. By the time I looked at my watch, it was about 7:40am already. We were just sitting in front of them, waiting for the breakfast, but none of them remind us about the time. It was a bit disappointing.
2) The room is small.
3) Sound proofing is not that good. Early in the morning, I was awaken by noise coming from the outside of my room. It was a woman's voice. Laughing and laughing, non stop, very loudly. I had no idea whether she was a guest or a staff. My point is when there are people talking outside of your room, you can listen to what they say clearly. If they talk loudly, that's what you will get as well.
4) Parking lots are limited. If you make a booking during peak season, you will definitely be in trouble.
5) The bathroom is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY small. It fact, it is the smallest hotel's bathroom I have ever used.
6) The design looks good but the room looks a bit old, mainly caused by cracking paints on the wall.
7) They don't provide 2 in 1 (or 3 in 1) shampoo (i.e. shampoo + body shampoo). Instead, they provide only soap and shampoo. To me, this is stingy.
8) TV reception is not that good as well. Although not all channels have blurry pictures, unfortunately, those I watch have blurry pictures -.-"
9) Water dispenser is unavailable.
In overall, this hotel is still a good hotel, especially the breakfast, but NOT as GOOD as what I have found from this website.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bliss Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.