“great food here” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Bath, United Kingdom
“great food here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

we ate excellent steaks here. staff helpful. prices are not cheap but the food we tried was very good!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Sentosa Island, Singapore
“Demon chef,Rag·ged Cuisine Rocking servers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

It's a birthday celebration for me and friends
at first I didn't want to dine in grill bar as I thought it is a bar
but my friends highly recommends this place they say its so good that it has the standard of a high end steak house and they emphasis that grill bar servers the best steak in town
when I step in to Grill Bar I thought I wasn't in Malaysia anymore the decorations the pictures !WOW!
Never once have I tried a RARE steak
But I was told that Grill Bar is serving fresh steaks! airflown imported chilled and not frozen
and it was written in their menu RARE is the PERFECT STEAK

And when I tired the steak ,it was just as they recommended (the best steak in town)
and we receive a special dessert don't know what's its name but it taste quiet good

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Singapore, Singapore
“Must Try !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Love the food there so much and have brought many friends or family member down to explore and try up the food there, never disappoint me with everyone giving it a thumb up for the great taste of food.
Compare to other high end famous steak house around world I have try, I would say you visit Grill Bar and pay for 90% for the quality and taste of food and 10% for the environment with the price tag if you order their famous steak. The setup of the restaurant is cosy and comfortable, very friendly staff and chief. For me I rather go for taste to feed my stomach well and enjoy then to places that spend lots money on renovation but taste of food do not match their place. Definitely money well spent for food lover at grill bar if you know what quality of food you being serve.
Best recommended for their wayu beef steak (grade 8 to 9 type), compare to other restaurant serving the same grade of wayu I prefer Grill bar because their beef stock which they make goes well with the side dish. Lobster bisque soup with the garlic bread is great and dessert cannot be mist is chocolate lava cake and Crème Brulee.
Thumb up for this restaurant and looking forward it to provide more great food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
“Great food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Food quality is great, they are famous for steak but you can do just well for other mains like chicken/fish. Personally like their lobster bisque (though flavor's bit on the salty side). Price is high, but worthwhile with good food, great atmosphere and excellent service. Worthy to visit once in a while to enjoy good times and good company.

JB
“Not likely to return”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Had pasta and burger. Found the food very average. Though serving portion was large but still didn't feel value for money. The boss was very friendly and down to earth tho.