“Recommended!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 12 Activities in Johor Bahru
“Recommended!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Booked for a slot a day in advance.came in at 5 plus,tot it will be crowded but cant see anyone..ders private carpark with security guard..reception was patience enough coz she waited nearly 30mins for me to decided which treatment i want..took the celebrity package (3hrs) consist of foot soak,balinese boreh body scrub,jacuzzi,aroma eye pillow,royal javanese body massage and ear candling.love the therapist so much coz she knows where to find the pain n nerves...the pressure she put was not so painful but strong enuf to get rid of the aching in my body n leg...manage to fall asleel for awhile coz the massage was so relaxing...definately will come again for the massage..when i left the place it was already 9pm,i saw a few customers waiting at the reception n the carpark was full...so i tink must avoid night time...

Visited May 2013

Singapore, null, Singapore
“Friendly and courteous staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Went here this evening. I did made reservations before i head there. There is a guard which takes care of the vehicles park there. The staff were friendly and courteous, the place is clean, and yes, there is toilet. I guess it is newly renovated. Massage wise, i find that I'm totally relax once im done with the massage. What is good to me, might differ to you, so do try it out.

Visited April 2013
Australia
6 attraction reviews
“What a treat!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We were in Malaysia on our babymoon, and my husband treated me to a facial and body scrub at Spa Manja (Century Garden). It was a really relaxing and refreshing experience. My husband had advised the manager that I was pregnant and she reliably informed him which treatments were safe and appropriate and which were not. After the 2 hours I spent at Spa Manja I emerged feeling great. The staff were very professional and the treatments so relaxing. I had 2 different therapists for my treatment and as soon as I reminded them that I was pregnant they modified their treatments to ensure my safety and comfort. Cant wait to go back!

Visited August 2012
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Not impressive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Visited Spa Manja outlet at The Zon Regency Hotel after reading so much rave reviews about it. Overall experience was way below my expectation.
Location is very convenient as it is only about 10 mins drive from Woodlands 2nd link.
The spa is located in a small unit on the 5th level of the hotel.
Receptionist did not managed to give me the full attention despite me being the only customer at the counter. I have to wait for quite some time before she finally realized that I am waiting for her to get my "order". Her service can be improved.
I tried out their golfers rider package that comes with a detox massage and a silky body scrub, there is supposed to be a complimentary jacuzzi bath included but I was told that they only have one jacuzzi tub and it is under maintenance. However, I still took the golfers rider package.
I was surprised when i was told that there was no toilet inside the spa. We have to use the hotel toilet instead.
The therapist is very polite and detailed, took care of all my needs throughout the whole session.
They served ginger tea and a packet of cookies after my massage. I love the ginger tea.
Overall experience: Decent place and good for a relaxing massage. I wont considered it as a spa thou.

Visited December 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“Good value and professional massage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Been coming here for 4 years. Very good message and very friendly staff. Great value. I especially like the private car park with security guard.

Visited October 2012