“Food is still good, service have to improve...” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 468 Restaurants in Johor Bahru
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Doing business, Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
“Food is still good, service have to improve...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2011

The food was awesome, but the service have to improve... Service staff was not attentive enough during my dinner. A bit pricy during dinner, but the quality is still there...

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Johor Bahru, Malaysia
“Possibly the Best Steak in Johor Bahru”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2011

I was there with my wife and two friends,
I ordered the New York Steak medium rare and it was delicious, properly cooked and of a decent size. I friends ordered pizza and it looked very nice although it was slow in coming. My wife had Risotto and throughly enjoyed it.
Sure it's more expensive than all the street places but the food was a a very good quality and the service was fine.

• Visited February 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Worst service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2010

Went there for lunch with 5 gals. When we enter the waitress n lady boss already put a black face which I dunno y. In fact when I called earlier on someone just answered with 'Hello' I thought I call to someone house.
Ordered 4 set lunch RM$22 I would say is rather cheap or value for money. Another girlfriend ordered Caesar Salad RM$18, there is house flies around n it drop into The salad so we request for replacement. When bill come it surprise us they actually charge additional $18 for the salad. When we ask why should we pay they replied the flies was not found in e food, it was after it was serve on table so we have to pay.
After some argument they refund that $18 to us but the price they pay is they gonna to lost my business in future. I will not step into the restaurant again... Never n ever !!!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Johor bahru
“Ok-lah still not the best”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2010

Having tried a number of different restaurants in and around Johor, perhaps I was expecting more from this place, the good was ok, perhaps service can be worked on..

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Best in JB”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2010

Gianni the best Italian restaurant in Johor Bahru, serving the only the freshest ingredient. The set lunch us value for money. But the a la carte is a bit pricy. Will be back for more.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere