So my rating is probably a bit biased because I finally got to go snorkeling with the cichlids but everything here is great. My room is a little circular hut that opens up onto the beach. You really feel like you're getting away. It's the off season so it was relatively quiet but the staff was pretty helpful.
I did have the unfortunate issue that the airport started striking while I was there, completely messing up my flight schedule back to the states. The staff was helpful getting through the bureaucracy for international calls (there's a 10 minute limit which is not nearly long enough to get through to delta's representatives), even offering me the use of a staff member's cell phone.
- Also Known As:
- Sunbird Livingstonia Beach Hotel
- Sunbird Livingstonia Beach Hotel Salima
- Sunbird Livingstonia Beach Salima
- Sunbird Livingstonia Beach Malawi/Salima
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Sunbird Livingstonia Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.