“Great for conferences too!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Annie's Lodge Blantyre

Annie's Lodge Blantyre
You added Annie's Lodge Blantyre to your Saves list
Annie's Lodge Blantyre
3.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   Breretone Drive | Nyambadwe, Blantyre P.O Box 2188, Malawi   |
Ranked #6 of 16 Blantyre B&B and Inns
Blantyre
“Great for conferences too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I hosted a training at Annie's lodge recently and my organization had a great experience. The participants stayed at the lodge for 5 nights and we held the training in their conference facilities. The food was delicious, staff was competent and friendly and the rooms were nice. I have since recommended Annie's lodge to visitors to Malawi and hope to continue to use their facilities for trainings.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying 8 nights at Annie Lodge in Blantyre recently. The staff were excellent and nothing was too much trouble for them. The food was simple fare but always well cooked and if you wished for something they did not have you could make a reques.
Staff were keen to help improve ny Chicewa.
I would strongly recommend this for a stay in Blantyre.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I stayed here for a night in May 2011. The people were great and I enjoyed it over the Lilongwe Area 47 location. Breakfast a typical Malawi breakfast of eggs, bread and chips but the people were friendly and extremely helpful. Lunch was delicious, tho! The rooms were big, beds comfortable and hot water for showers! I would recommend staying here to anyone looking for a comfortable place to stay in Blantyre.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I recently had the pleausre of staying here for 10 days while a team of us worked in the area. I couldn't imagine a better place to stay. The rooms and grounds are very nice and the staff is fantastic. They catered to all of our needs making our stay unforgettable. The food was delicious as well. If I return to Blantyre one day (and I hope I do), I will definitely be staying at Annie's lodge!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Nyeri, Kenya
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

I arrived pretty late in Blantyre and all single rooms were taken up. I was offered a double room for the price of a single room & it really was large. I stayed up for two nights in this littel warm nice place. The breakfast was pretty basic though but I'd recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Go for a double room!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Been to Annie's Lodge Blantyre? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Annie's Lodge Blantyre

Address: Breretone Drive | Nyambadwe, Blantyre P.O Box 2188, Malawi
Location: Malawi > Southern Region > Blantyre
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 16 B&Bs / Inns in Blantyre
Hotel Class:3 star — Annie's Lodge Blantyre 3*
Great quality three star service. We make 'things right' and we 'Exceed Expectations'.Guaranted a warm welcome and a comfortable stay.It is youre' home away from home. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Hotels.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Annie's Lodge Blantyre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Annie's Lodge Blantyre, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.