I stayed there lately for the Eid vacation.
In general, definitely recommended in winter, but not in summer.
Staff: In general friendly, welcoming, and smiling
Food: Didn't try the restaurants there since I preferred to explore nearby restaurants, by breakfast is really good and well-diversified.
Rooms: require renovation. Still have the 90's look and feel. When I made the reservation, I was told that I was given the most premium and expensive rooms since they were the only ones available. However, balcony is soo small and room size is also small. I do not want to imagine the size of the other standard rooms if that was the most premium room in the hotel.
Bed: not comfortable. Instead of giving us a 1 king-sized bed, they gave us 2 queen sized bed joint together, and you can imagine what it feels like when you sleep all night just in between the 2 beds. it's a back-killer.
Cleanliness: In general acceptable i would say.
Outdoor Activities: shooting and ATV are available, but are ridiculously expensive. They should definitely re-consider pricing of outdoor activities in the summer. It just pissed me off how expensive they way.
There is no outdoor pool, only indoors which is also disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amid the peaks of Mount Lebanon, InterContinental Mountain Resort & Spa, Mzaar is a family-friendly getaway offering year-round recreation. Skiing, snowmobiling, climbing, hiking, biking, rafting and ATV ing join a long list of sightseeing musts such as the Fagra ruins, the Jeita Grotto, the Phoenician temple and the famed Casino du Liban. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Mzaar Mountain Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mzaar Mountain Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Mzaar Mountain Hotel Kfardebian
- InterContinental Mzaar Mountain Resort & Spa Lebanon/Kfardebian