That just about sums it up. Like Lebanon in general the staff were great. Jounieh itself has an absolutely awful area with some hotels called Mammeltein. Avoid that at all costs. This hotel is in the middle of a very attractive area and right on the sea front. The breakfast was mediocre and the service slow. The rooms were tired and in need of a complete re-vamp, but clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Suites Hotel & Beach Resort in Lebanon is on the water front of the Mediterranean Sea Coast in the Bay of Jounieh. Located next to the banking & business centers, near shopping malls, theaters & arcades. Holiday Suites is your Home away from Home, the ideal place for Business and Leisure travelers. We are adjacent to the public garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Suites Hotel & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Suites Hotel And Beach Resort
- Holiday Suites Hotel & Beach Jounieh
- Holiday Suites Hotel & Beach Resort Lebanon/Jounieh