My wife and I stayed in the hotel from 29/08/2012 till 7/09/2012
I have several complains about this hotel.
1) The money exchange from € into LBP is very difficult and you get a bad rate (vast rate of the hotel)
2) You don't find any information about Byblos by reception or in the room.
3) Breakfast is very poor : no or cold coffee and what is up is not filled by.
4) Laundry service : normal in 24 ours, by us it toke 56 ours and there was missing a t-shirt. The reception said it was burn or lost in the laundry. One thing we have buy another one that was payed by the hotel and we did not have to pay for the laundry.
5) The Room : nothing on the floor (alone 2 dirty bed carpets)
6) Missing in the room : hair dryer and bed slippers (we had them after 5 days)
7) The toilet seat was broken when we arrived, the seat was take off after two days, but they never fix it again.
8) The hotel say on there website that the hotel has 3 stars with a 5 stars service.
I say = a 2 star hotel with a very bad service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are welcome! Monoberge Byblos Hotel is a cozy yet classy, friendly hotel that offers you comfort and style backed up by modern facilities and a team of professional staff. Ideally located in the world’s oldest city we promise a truly pleasant and memorable experience... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Monoberge Byblos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.