TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY CONCERNS More info

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dubai
“excelent choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2010

It was a non planned trip to lebanon. just had few days off and thought why not wander around the green lebanese mountains and take a break from increasingly rising temps at home. so I surfed the net for a convenient place for the family and I came across hotel wakim. I quite liked the reviews but was still worried about what should I expect. what can I say the hotel was very clean the apartment I had was spacious two bedroom, they serviced the rooms every morning and there was a helper who would arrange almost anything you would possibly need. great location, fresh air and top resturants nearby, however I think one should rent a car as walking up hills can be exhausting, really great value for money as for what I paid I would had to squeeze myself wife and my little boyz in a small room at the so called semi luxury hotel last but not least the staff were very organized very welcoming I think Wakim family did a good job and I give them thumps up.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Arabic first
Beirut, Lebanon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2010

Hotel Wakim masters the balance between being very professionel around all practical procedures, providing an outsanding service and being encredible warm and caring and giving every guest their 100 procent attention. The staff and owners truely want to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible an you really feel pampered every day. Mowing here from abroad, we stayed at the hotel for 10 weeks until getting our permanent address and words can not describe how greatful we are for all the help and support we received while getting settled in a new country. Lebanon should be proud of places like Hotel Ricky Wakim ...its more than just a hotel !!!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2009

Hotel Ricky Wakim provided us with a very comfortable, upscale furnished room with a most incredible view of the surrounding area. The staff is very knowledgeable & can assist guests in all their needs during their stay. The hotel is located in Broumanna which is a beautiful, quaint village with boutiques & restaurants and being only 15 to 20 minutes from downtown Beirut, you can have the best of both worlds. I will highly recommend Hotel Ricky Wakim to all my friends & relatives visiting Lebanon!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business

Been to Hotel Wakim? Share your experiences!