My company stays here for business and I really like staying at this hotel. It is a very nice, clean smart hotel with very comfortable beds and all of the in room facilities you require including tea, coffee, free wifi etc.
The bath is the deepest bath I have ever bathed in and it is really nice to relax in. The toiletries supplied are also of a nice quality.
There is a very good gym in the hotel and also a roof top pool that is really nice to relax in, just remember to cover up when walking from the pool area to other areas of the hotel.
There are a couple of restaurants on site and they also offer room service with a good selection of food including a spice menu that offers kebabs, curry etc
There is a souk nearby to go shopping and there are also a few restaurants opposite the hotel that a cheap for a curry or kebab.
Overall a great stay and can't wait to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott Kuwait City is a high rise modern building located in the heart of Kuwait City. With its 313 rooms, it offers modern facilities and services including high speed internet access, business centre, and 24 hour rooms service. The hotel offers a complimentary airport shuttle service. Dining options at the hotel include The Atrium, an International all day restaurant and lounge; Il Forno, an Italian restaurant; and Tiramisu, the lobby lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Kuwait City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Kuwait City Hotel Dasman
- Kuwait City Courtyard
- Kuwait City Marriott
- Courtyard Kuwait City Dasman