Orignally booked in the hotel next door, we were upgraded due to the tragic downturn in tourism in the coastal resorts of Kenya. First Kenya does have problems, but malindi and the people of Malindi are so far away from this.
our arrival and stay was truly amazing, after spending the prior week in tented camps, flushing toilets (with petals in the water...) air con and huge comfortable beds were a treat.
The hotel is incredibly clean, as is the pool and beach. The all inclusivity was welcomed, with every minute someone available with the biggest smile to help. Even the gardner outside our room climbed a tree and hacked down some fresh coconuts for my children to drink.
the food was great and varied, mixing evening dinners between "off the menu" and buffet style cooked to order, with asian, BBQ and African food nights. 3 course lunches and the open bar for refreshments were all very good.
The staff are what makes this hotel get the rating, 24 hour smiles and attention. The proximity to the beaches, reefs and peace all add to the experience. Loved it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a resort where the enchanting power of nature blends in with the exotic style of the Indo-Arab buildings to offer you a mesmerizing charm, which in Swahili, is called "bembeleza". Sit in the Balinese chaise lounges on your room terrace and listen to the sound of the wind rustling the palm trees, enjoy the music of the waves and let your heart dance in silence: your Dream of total relaxation has finally come true. Chose to dine on the open air terrace or inside the air conditioned restaurant, overlooking the swimming pool or at the a la carte restaurant serving a selection of seafood menus on the beach. Endowed with a centre of Thalassotherapy, a beauty centre and a gym with spectacular view on the ocean, the Dream Spa is the ideal place for the restoration and the maintenance of global prosperity ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Diamonds Dream of Africa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamonds Dream Of Africa Hotel Malindi
- Dream Of Africa Malindi
- Dream Of Africa Hotel
- Diamonds Dream Of Africa Malindi, Kenya