We have been travelling around the world and staying in 5 stars hotels everywhere. Now it was a turn of Dream of Africa. So I would like to say you that it really deserves a titel of "Luxury Small Hotels of the World". Our room had everything what we needed. African style, spacious, bathroom with all facilities, internet and very good bed. We had twice per day exellent room service. The laundry service price was ridiculously low and the quality of washed clothes was very good. Restaurant was just FANTASTIC! Great choice of outstanding meals. Every day during 2 weeks we could try something new. Quality of the wine was also very good. If you are coffeelover just order expresso or cappuccino from the bar. Then Spa. We could enjoy Spa treatments almost every day, because of an astonishing price/quality relationship. And now the most important. The STAFF. I felt myself like a queen! They are just the most professional, polite and friendly people I have ever met. Hosea, Vincent, Agnes, Denise, Timothy and many, many others - BRAVO! Thank you very much all of you! You are all unforgettable people! Dream of Africa has just the best staff ever. Asante Sana! I hope you will only have polite and appreciative clients.
We have ordered our safari from Belgium. I highly recommend you African Concept Safaris, because we had a superb safari in Tsavo East and Tsavo West only because of very professional Ozi and his fantastic driver, who knew everything about animals, birds and history. We have seen much more then Big 5 and we will never forget this wonderful safari. Asante Sana!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a resort where the enchanting power of nature blends in with the exotic style of the Indo-Arab buildings to offer you a mesmerizing charm, which in Swahili, is called "bembeleza". Sit in the Balinese chaise lounges on your room terrace and listen to the sound of the wind rustling the palm trees, enjoy the music of the waves and let your heart dance in silence: your Dream of total relaxation has finally come true. Chose to dine on the open air terrace or inside the air conditioned restaurant, overlooking the swimming pool or at the a la carte restaurant serving a selection of seafood menus on the beach. Endowed with a centre of Thalassotherapy, a beauty centre and a gym with spectacular view on the ocean, the Dream Spa is the ideal place for the restoration and the maintenance of global prosperity ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Diamonds Dream of Africa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamonds Dream Of Africa Hotel Malindi
- Dream Of Africa Malindi
- Dream Of Africa Hotel
- Diamonds Dream Of Africa Malindi, Kenya