We recently spent eight nights at the Driftwood and having travelled worldwide we found it to be one of the most enjoyable, relaxing stays we have ever had. The staff are a credit to the owners who, to their own credit, make sure that you are receiving the treatment you would expect. A small complex, only around 30 individual cottages, but more would spoil it. The only thing that really spoilt the stay was the amount of hawkers on the beach. A security man protects you whilst you are in the grounds but on the beach you are, at times, having to fight them off they are so persistant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suitable for families, couples or groups. Everyone will enjoy The Driftwood for its barefoot, relaxed, ‘family home’ style.We also host a large number of wedding ceremonies.The Kenyan coast is a lush diversity of various environments. The marine life in the parks is absolutely stunning and only getting better and better since the law was implemented to protect from over-fishing. The edges of the beach are lined with palm trees that sway gently in the wind. Further inland there are the lush tropical forests that house hundreds of species of bird life and animal life. The most famous of these is the Sokoke forest which is half an hours’ drive from The Driftwood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your Driftwood Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Beach Club Hotel Malindi
- Driftwood Beach Hotel
- Driftwood Beach Malindi
- Driftwood Beach Club Malindi, Kenya, Africa