Stayed here on a number of occasions and all visits have been good, the staff are very welcoming, the rooms are a bit basic but everything works and they are comfortable, the internet is good and the food is simple and the beach location just makes the place. The hotel is for those that just want a place to chill out, it is not a 5 star resort, just simple and relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suitable for families, couples or groups. Everyone will enjoy The Driftwood for its barefoot, relaxed, ‘family home’ style.We also host a large number of wedding ceremonies.The Kenyan coast is a lush diversity of various environments. The marine life in the parks is absolutely stunning and only getting better and better since the law was implemented to protect from over-fishing. The edges of the beach are lined with palm trees that sway gently in the wind. Further inland there are the lush tropical forests that house hundreds of species of bird life and animal life. The most famous of these is the Sokoke forest which is half an hours’ drive from The Driftwood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo and Despegar.com so you can book your Driftwood Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Beach Club Hotel Malindi
- Driftwood Beach Hotel
- Driftwood Beach Malindi
- Driftwood Beach Club Malindi, Kenya, Africa