Returned yet again to the Driftwood. This would be the fifth time in the last twelve months , and i have to say as a seasoned traveller this is without a doubt my favorite place to chill out , unwind , relax and meet people both from the local and international standpoint , if i so wish . If not, i can push off to a corner by myself and envelop my self with my laptop , contact my virtual office , call mu family or simply fall asleep.
The bar is quite something , should one so wish to catch up with the european locals who have come to be associated with the Driftwood.!!! Always worth having a drink ,as you never know whom you may end up talking to ...
Food is fresh and of a good standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suitable for families, couples or groups. Everyone will enjoy The Driftwood for its barefoot, relaxed, ‘family home’ style.We also host a large number of wedding ceremonies.The Kenyan coast is a lush diversity of various environments. The marine life in the parks is absolutely stunning and only getting better and better since the law was implemented to protect from over-fishing. The edges of the beach are lined with palm trees that sway gently in the wind. Further inland there are the lush tropical forests that house hundreds of species of bird life and animal life. The most famous of these is the Sokoke forest which is half an hours’ drive from The Driftwood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Driftwood Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Beach Club Hotel Malindi
- Driftwood Beach Hotel
- Driftwood Beach Malindi
- Driftwood Beach Club Malindi, Kenya, Africa