I was at scorpio for honeymoon from 7th to 12th May 2013. The experience was awesome. The food was great.The Music, What a wonderful band they have, the songstress has such a wonderful voice. We were booked for the standard rooms but on arrival we were upgraded to the "Malaika" room no 46. The one room that has a swimming pool inside it. the place was so nice we actually extended for a night, and that without hassle. I and wife appreciate Anderson for his help in carrying and moving our bags, Alice, Pendo and Rono for the assistance whenever we needed anything for our stay. You guys made our stay very comfortable. Because of the hotels location, we were able to visit Vasco Da gamma pillar, Geda ruins, Hell's Kitchen, Mida creek, The Falconry, Malindi Museum and Jetty, thanks to James the security officer who pointed us in the right direction and was ever willing to find out daily how we were doing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Scorpio Villas is an attractive Small Resort where guests stay in Lamu-style, thatched cottages, furnished with hand-carved furniture including a large four poster bed. Every cottage has a large, shady terrace and the dining waiter will serve breakfast here every morning (on your request, or you may wish to dine in the restaurant). The villa accommodation is interspersed with four swimming pools around which you'll find sun beds and chairs. It is only 50 metres, along a path, to the white sands, private Beach With Umbrella & Sunbeds. Only 1.5 kilometres from the centre of Malindi. This hotel is conveniently situated and is popular with repeat guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Scorpio Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scorpio Villas Hotel Malindi
- Scorpio Hotel Malindi
- Scorpio Resort Malindi
- Scorpio Villas Malindi, Kenya, Africa