“EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT!” 5 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Golf & Country Club, Beach Road, Malindi 80200, Kenya   |
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Malindi
“EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We were there for the our honeymoon and we stayed for 7 days.We loved everything from mouth watering food,friendly staff and perfect room ITS JUST A PARADISE OF ITS OWN!Great place to be for your vacation for couples and family too

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Following a very unpleasant night at a neighboring hotel, we arrived at the Ocean beach hotel and felt like we were in paradise. The staff are very very professional and welcoming, the place is beautiful, the rooms were luxurious and the food was awesome.They has a great turn down service.The hotel has a mini bungalows concept and is very expansive and well maintained.

I will definitely visit again

Room Tip: I had a basic room, but it was a wonderful room. I wonder how the suites look like!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We had a two night stay at Ocean beach resort & spa and we had fun, activities were plenty, rooms were great, view to the sea front was magical and the staff were excellent. the GM Harvey was exceptional to us. great place to visit and a visit to the SPA is a must.

Room Tip: get the suite or executive suite. well furnished and with a jacuzzi
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Our second visit to the resort was amazing. Very personalized treatment and all staff are passionate about their work and go the extra mile to ensure that guests are happy.
Great food as well. Great spa experience. We had the most relaxing massage. The days just flew by and couldn't believe that the stay was over.
We shall definitely be back again and again!

Beatrice M.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Roberto M, Owner at Ocean Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, June 28, 2014
Dear Beatrice M,
thank you for the kind words you have written about Ocean Beach Resort & SPA.
We are continuously improving our services so that for every visit you will always find a better quality in our services and your holiday is a perfect experience.
thank you for choosing our place for the second time in one year, we hope to see you soon back in Malindi.

Kind regards.

Roberto Marini
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

My husband and I were here recently and we enjoyed every minute of it. The rooms are clean, tidy and spacious. The staff, from the concierge staff to the waiting staff, catered to us very well. The chef personally came to ask if we'd enjoyed our food! (Of course we did.) I had a facial and a pedi done and I was very impressed. I have to revisit this amazing resort with my family. Well done guys. Keep those standards high.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Hanoi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

I visited the hotel over easter to use the spa one day. I can without doubt say that this was the best set of spa treatments I have ever had and this is not an exaggeration. Afterwards I had a lovely dinner in one of the restaurants with a beautiful view. A manger approached me and we had a great chat about the facilities and he provided me with some information about potentially visiting again in a really professional manner. Service was amazing, staff went out of their way and the food delicious. I will defiantly stay on a future RnR trip. One thing is that it's quite out of the way, if you want to be closer to the centre you may want to as taxis cost about 1000sh (10E) each way whereas matotos elsewhere are v cheap (100sh). For me that was not a problem

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 10 days with my family! Initially I was worried that 10 days would be too long, but I truly could have stayed much longer! You're in your own world in the resort and so well taken care of you feel very at home! The grounds are beautiful, the attention to detail is evident in everything from light fixtures to room design! The service is possibly the best iv experienced in the country! Everyone was friendly, smiling and extremely helpful! I truly loved my stay there and can't wait to go back! Thank you ocean beach for a magical time!

• Stayed April 2014

Been to Ocean Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!