I was there with my clients-A couple on honeymoon. On arrival we got a warm welcome from the staff, the tents were spacious and very clean. Everything went on smooth and i felt very relaxed as i would hear my clients compliment everything when we went out for game drives. This was our starting point for a 7 days safari which included Masai Mara, L. Nakuru, and L. Naivasha.
On the last day as i was getting feedback from my clients about the whole experience, they rated Sentrim Amboseli as the facility they had the best experience.
Since then i have had four more groups to the facility and the response from my clients has been very positive. This makes me not hesitate to bring more groups there.
Raphael M. Muturi - Tours manager, East African Exotic safaris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amboseli National Park lies immediately North West of Mt. Kilimanjaro, on the border with Tanzania. The park covers 392 km2 and forms part of the much larger 3,000 km2 Amboseli ecosystem. Large concentrations of wildlife occur here in the dry season, making Amboseli a popular tourist destination. LocationSentrim Amboseli, the latest in guest accommodation is located on the border of Amboseli National Park right next to Kimana gate. The entirely new 60 luxurious and comfortable deluxe tents are evenly spread out with fantastic view of Mt. Kilimanjaro. The main guest area consists of the reception, lounge area, restaurant and bar lounge and a gift shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Sentrim Amboseli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentrim Amboseli Hotel Amboseli Eco-System
- Amboseli Sentrim National Park