My boyfriend and I wanted a weekend out East to go pumpkin picking, visit wineries, and just have a night away. Cove Place was perfectly priced and better than I expected. We opened the door to a nautical room that was spotless and looked exactly as pictured. Next, we were so excited to see the big doors that opened up to the water and to our left, we could lay out if it wasn't chilly. The room was exactly as pictured, the bathroom was pleasantly spacious, and we enjoyed our night away. We will definitely be staying there again for a budget friendly weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Cove Place, a cheerful yet laid-back waterfront inn, nestled in the heart of Long Island Wine Country. Offering oversized, newly-renovated rooms, Cove Place sits on a pristine beach of the Peconic Bay. Experience our comfortable accommodations, which offer amenities such as flat-screen TVs, wireless internet access, ipod docks, high end bath products, kitchenettes with in-room coffee makers, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Cove Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreamer`s Cove Inn And Spa
- Dreamer`s Cove Hotel Riverhead