This place truly is a quite getaway. Your right on the beach and secluded from all the noisy traffic you would hear staying in a city hotel. Most of the rooms seem to have some kind of view. The rooms are clean and a pretty good size as well as very bright in the morning. I stayed in a classic room which had a queen bed, desk, tv, mini fridge, hair dryer, beach towels, chairs, and a patio that leads outside. My room didn't have a bathtub, just a stand up shower. Overall, I would recommend this place as long as you have a vehicle to drive to restaurants and shops. No breakfast or vending machines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Cove Place, a cheerful yet laid-back waterfront inn, nestled in the heart of Long Island Wine Country. Offering oversized, newly-renovated rooms, Cove Place sits on a pristine beach of the Peconic Bay. Experience our comfortable accommodations, which offer amenities such as flat-screen TVs, wireless internet access, ipod docks, high end bath products, kitchenettes with in-room coffee makers, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cove Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreamer`s Cove Hotel Riverhead
- Dreamer`s Cove Inn And Spa