This is the second time I join ClubMed.
During the 5 days 4 nights vacation, I experience the most relax vacation. Food is wide variety, i especially like the curry and spagetti and misu soup. GO is kind and nice, and wrap my injuries in great care (get hurt in snorkeling). The room is clean and tidy (mine is deluxe ocean view). The transport is convenient, can take bus to the city , as Clubmed is the terminal station. Overall experience is excellent, thx Clubmed.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Kabira Beach Hotel Ishigaki
- Club Med Kabira Beach Hotel
- Club Med Ishigaki
- Club Med Kyushu-Okinawa
- Ishigaki Club Med
- Club Med Kabira Beach Ishigaki, Japan - Okinawa Prefecture
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kabira peninsula is located on the north-west part of the Island of Ishigaki. This Resort stands opposite a white sandy beach where the sea is extremely clear. The high quality of the underwater world and the wealth of fauna and flora make the bay of Kabira Japan's most beautiful diving spot. Kabira is also an excellent starting point from which to explore the purest of Japan's traditions. For all the family to discover, this Resort is an excellent way to fall for the charms of Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Stentorian NV and Club Med so you can book your Club Med Kabira Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.