“Big is not always better” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Hamburgers
Good for: Families with children, Romance
Good for: Families with children, Romance
Yokohama, Japan
“Big is not always better”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

The burger was pretty big but after a little dissecting, I discovered the main ingredients were bread and mayonnaise. My lunch partner was wiser then me and decided not to go with the burger and tried to order the chili cheese potatoes. Unfortunately you cannot order chili cheese potatoes unless you order a burger.

I will not be going back to this establishment and recommend avoiding this place unless you want to punish yourself. This is crazy but the conbini cheeseburgers that are not refrigerated are probably better then this place.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Yokosuka, Japan
“Great Tacos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I have been a few times now and have not tried the burger but I can say the Tacos and Cheese in Potatoes are very good. It is a nice change of pace from the taco you may be used to, They fry and grill up flour tortillas and have a great salsa they add to it along with a sauce I am not sure what it is. It tastes almost sweet and spicy giving it a nice variation of the normal taco that we're used to.
I have only had speedy service and would go there again,
For Two good sized fat tacos, Cheese in Potatoes and a 20 oz Coke Zero it ran me 850 yen.
For eating out in Japan I felt this was a good meal for the cost.
I rated the bar scene as poor because there really isn't a bar, however, you can buy a beer there if you wish.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Japan
“Not remarkable on a world scale.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

A lot of hype surrounds "Sasebo Burgers" but the burger I ate just did not cut the mustard. Very little seating and service was a little slow. Every Expat in Sasebo has to go once but I do not intend to go back.

San Francisco
“Not my favorite for a hamburger”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

Expensive hamburger with a bit of a different flavor. Fun interior and exterior. Would not go again.

Visited April 2012