“Best Buffet I Know” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French
Fukuoka, Japan
“Best Buffet I Know”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011

My wife and I have come several times and my most recent visit was solo. I love the buffet here, the style and decor, as well as the service. I do not think there is a better place around. The price is great for lunch, but a little steep for dinner.
This time I went, they had a ton of great seafood and a smoked duck that was the best I ever had. They always have some interesting item as well. This time, I had a collagen rosehip drink, which was quite delicious.
All in all, I highly recommend it, and have been here with a 2 year old before. It is somewhat family friendly in a subdued sort of way. (In other words, a screaming child may draw looks from other customers, but the staff are quite welcoming.)

Also, the price of the lunch drops after the noon rush. If you go after 12:30 (or 1 I forget), the price goes from 2000 yen to 1500 yen for the lunch buffet. A super deal for such great food!!!

• Visited September 2011