9 hour flight, 10 min airport formalities then just a 5 minute walk from the terminal and I am there.Quick check in, bags in room and another 5 minutes and I am sitting with a warm sake waiting for a bowl of udon noodles.It doesn't get more easier than this.I have done this for the last 5 years.Excellent for a first visit to Japan.No language problems,safe as,convenient for flights the next day.No taxis ,no rushing.Plus the rail system is situated between the hotel and the airport doors. On the same walkway ,no getting lost here.Choices for eating,hotel restaurants or smaller casual ones under the same roof only meters away.Thats where you will find me.Why not stay there again on your way out.Happy travelling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel at KIX: ideal pre- or post-flight stay with direct access via a walkway from the airport. Airport resort hotel where you can enjoy a special time of luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Rakuten, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound) and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikko Kansai Airport Hotel
- Nikko Kansai Airport Izumisano
- Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport Osaka Prefecture, Japan - Izumisano