Way over budget for us, but turned out to be worth every cent for the convenience of arriving at night and not having to travel on and find our accommodation in Osaka at night. Settled into room, then found Lawson's convenience store on lower level which supplied us with cheap alcoholic drinks and snacks! We then went to food courtyard at airport for a great Japanese meal. So many restaurants/eateries to choose from! The top floor consists of more expensive restaurants. We ate at second floor. Back at the hotel, the broadband ethernet connection worked well (no wifi in room, but available in lobby). Free ice available for drinks from vending machine nearby, shower was great, and yukata robes supplied. A really good buffet breakfast was included in room price (Western or Japanese). We both went mostly Japanese and loved it! Staff were helpful, bed was comfortable, slept well, and would stay here again. Rated 4, would be a 5 if price was a bit lower!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel at KIX: ideal pre- or post-flight stay with direct access via a walkway from the airport. Airport resort hotel where you can enjoy a special time of luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Rakuten, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound) and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikko Kansai Airport Hotel
- Nikko Kansai Airport Izumisano
- Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport Osaka Prefecture, Japan - Izumisano