“The most amazing restaurant I ever visited” 5 of 5 stars

5-17-13 Shinjuku, 8F Oriental Wave, Tokyo Prefecture
+81 3-5728-2225
Improve this listing
Indonesia
“The most amazing restaurant I ever visited”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

There are a lot fancy restaurant out there, but not look like this restaurant. Located in the main street of shinjuku, you wouldn't believe until you get in. The restaurant actually in downstairs, just like going to the some hidden room. The atmosphere is so religious.. there are a lot of statue and classic furniture. So you won't feel like in Japan if you inside this restaurant. In the other hand the statue and furniture look gothic to me, its frightening me. Amazed by the surroundings, I almost forgot how the food taste. I ordered some platter and English Tea to accompany me in the very early morning. Yes.. I think the place is 24 hours. It was the only restaurant that open at 3AM. Christon Cafe is so amazing, completed my tremendous trip in Japan.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Yokohama, Japan
“relaxation restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2010

Christon cafe is a Itarian restaurant in Shibuya. There are many kind of menu. For example Salad, side menu, main dish, dessert and wine. All menu is good taste. The inside of a restaurant is placed comfortable furniture. The restaurant provide a time for show of piano and song. So we can listen a music over our meal. Atmosphere is a very good and we can relax. But service is not so good because, restaurant is very wide so staff is slow in corresponding for our vice.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere