“Greasy diner! Late nite grub.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Hamburgers
Good for: Romantic
Good for: Romantic
Southern Maryland
“Greasy diner! Late nite grub.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stopped in here many times after going out in town. They have a little bit of everything. Burgers, hot dogs, fried chicken, soup, beer. Just a good little stop if you are craving a little greasy grub.

Visited June 2013

“Convenient burgers. Okay.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

It's a convenient location but the fries are a bit bland and the burgers are okay. You typically pay about $8 for a burger and that doesn't usually include fries or a drink. It's bar seating only and there is maybe ten seats. Okay but overpriced.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tokyo, Japan
“Good basic burger joint”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Only found this spot using tripadvisor on our weekend out of Tokyo. The staff were engaging and greeted us on arrival and made sure we were enjoying our meal. We had cheeseburgers and milkshakes. Bother were just like from home (Australia and the USA). Good basic fast food for two for just over 2000 yen.
Worth a stop when your feeling like a good basic burger and you wont be disappointed.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Yokosuka, Japan
“Remindes me of a home town burger joint.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

I have been here many times. Overall it is a good burger place if yo are away from home. I really like the Milkshackes. They also have a great late night snack if your walking by " Stick Dog". I say give it a try not remember this is fast food not 5 star food.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Linz, Austria
“I was disappointed...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

I was so excited about coming to Honey Bee since I saw a documentary on this place on NHK. However I was not impressed with the place at all, the owner (who was very enthuiastic on the documentary) was not interested in greeting the customers at all, instead he was just playing with the slot machine the entire time, not even looking over at the business!! The navy burger was average and the lady at the cashier did not understand she gave me 5000 yen short in change!! It took a long while before I got the right change and she did not even apologize, I consider this very rude in Japan. I was disappointed about putting this place as one of my destionations all the way from Europe.

• Visited November 2011