This was a first visit to Yokohama after many visits to Tokyo and around Japan.
Yokohama is a top visitor attraction and i understand after spending 2 days here.
Chose the Royal Park based on reviews / comments. You will not be disappointed with this hotel as it will "MAKE" your visit very pleasant and easy!!!
1. EASY access through the Sakuragicho Station. Literally, after you exit the station, you will see the Royal Park to the left. The 300 meter walk uses a covered "travelator" and leads to the Identified entrance (right) at the base of the Landmark Plaza.
2. The lobby is spacious, beautiful and the staff communicates well making check in/out process easy.
3. The rooms are on the upper floors with amazing views. They are more spacious, clean, comfortable and tremendous value (comparable to Tokyo).
4. The staff is incredibly helpful. I asked the concierge and bell desk for help several times. They went above and beyond to serve you!!
5. The hotel is directly connected with several shopping areas (Landmark Plaza and Queen's Square) as well as the adjacent Mark. There are filled with a variety of shops and restaurants.
6. The subway is also within easy walking distance and allows easy access to other parts of Yokohama. However, if its a nice day, Yokohama is easily walkable.
7. There are many many different sights, attractions, restaurants in the immediate area to keep you busy for several days...including the ballpark for the professional baseball team, Chinatown, etc. The Yokohama Station is also only one stop away from the Sakuragicho Station and provides another venue for exploration.
All told, the Yokohama Royal Park can make your visit to the Yokohama area a very memorable one!!! Very Highly Recommended!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Yokohama Sky Resort Our guest rooms cover the 52nd floor to the 67th floor of the Yokohama Landmark Tower. Forget about daily life and spend a while in refined comfort. Eight dining options fit for any occasion - whether business or private - are available from the sky lounge on the topmost floor of the Landmark Tower, and the Japanese, French and Chinese restaurants located on the 68th floor. Your stay at Yokohama Sky Resort can be enjoyed all the more with our full range of facilities. We await your arrival with heart-felt smiles and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Despegar.com, JAPANiCAN, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound) and Rakuten so you can book your Yokohama Royal Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.