“Amazing 5 star experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel and Towers

You added Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel and Towers to your Saves list
Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel and Towers
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1-3-23 Kitasaiwai, Nishi-Ku, Yokohama 220-8501 , Kanagawa Prefecture   |
Ranked #17 of 109 Hotels / Ryokan in Yokohama
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
“Amazing 5 star experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Located in excellent area with panoramic view of the bay. Spacious room, clean beds and great breakfast really meet our expectation. Since it was just an overnight stay, I would definitely like to stay there again in my next visits to japan.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Everyone at this hotel was courteous and professional. When I checked in, they upgraded my room along with a buddy (who failed to make reservation) with adjacent rooms on higher floors. The room was immaculate with a panoramic view of the bay. We had breakfast the next morning that was full of delectable international choices. Checkout was also very pleasant and easy. They scheduled a shuttle to take me to Narita airport and it was prompt and comfortable. I'll definitely stay here again on future visits and spend time discovering the City.

Room Tip: Request a room that is centrally located with a bay view and as high on the list of floors available...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
YokohamaBaySheraton, お客様担当マネージャー at Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel and Towers, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We love getting positive feedback and are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Our staff works hard to make each guest experience a great one and it is wonderful to see that we have succeeded. On behalf of our team, please come back again soon.
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent location, comfortable beds and splendid service. The underground mall leading towards anywhere might be confusing to some people. Yodobashi Camera, UNIQLO, Daiso (100 yens store) very accessible from there. Yokohama main station is there, leads to Shibuya station in about 25 mins by subway. Great for business stays and tourists.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our central location makes us an ideal place to stay for any traveler. Business or pleasure we are surrounded by several transit routes, restaurants, and popular attractions. We hope to welcome you back soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is one of the best locations in Yokohama. It is directly connect underground or over a bridge. The beds and rooms are super big and has beautiful view. We have stayed here on 3 visits. The food is good but you can also walk into the underground portion of the station over hundreds of places to eat. Restaurants , Department stores & supermarkets!

Room Tip: Higher floors have great views.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for pointing out our location in your feedback. We are very proud to have such an excellent location. We are right in the heart of anything tourist or business traveler to Yokohama may want to do. We are also pleased that our guest room exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your return visit to our property.
Yokohama, Japan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Because I live in the area, I see and walk through the Yokohama Bay Sheraton (YBS) on a weekly basis. The hotel itself is beautiful from the outside and the staff are very professional and kind whether or not you're a guest. YBS' smack-in-the-middle-of-downtown location (near Yokohama train station) makes it a perfect place to visit, and I often see high-profile guests and business men and women using its facilities.

I was celebrating an anniversary with my girlfriend and thought to have a first time go at my "local" Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel because it *is* so convenient yet stylish. And just as I thought, YBS' address makes it so easy to check-in and then get-out and start enjoying the town. Shopping, bowling, restaurants, karaoke - everything's within a few minutes walk.

My only quip about the stay was the size of my room. I paid over 20,000 yen for a "Luxurious Semi-Double" - when "Semi-Double" would have sufficed. My room, although clean, was hardly luxurious, and I thought a bit on the skimpy side. I'm hoping they put me (and my girlfriend) in that room because we were only there for a night. Any longer and I probably would have had a word with the concierge.

But I highly recommend staying at Yokohama Bay Sheraton, it's fantastic central location makes it a no-brainer to choose. A Yokohama institution as it should be.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Our staffs work hard to make sure every guest has a memorable stay. I am happy to hear that they succeeded in making you and girlfriend a great experience at Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel & Towers. As you mentioned on the review, our location is the best place for business or pleasure. I hope you will return with your girlfriend for accommodation or restaurants.
Houghton-le-Spring, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2015

Been travelling to Japan for many years and always stay in Yokohama area, this is the default hotel for these visits , since the Tokyu closed a few years ago availability has become more limited. It is always busy, breakfast buffet is superb, watching the chef preparing an omelet done the way you like it with chopsticks is very impressive. I have had multiple styles of room, this trip I am in an executive room but would say the deluxe rooms are better. I have electric curtains which is not in deluxe but think the room is much smaller , I am on the access to club lounge floor which does make up for that. Views are pretty spectacular and if weather is clear you can see Fuji. Bars and restaurants are very expensive and much better value to eat outside of hotel. Wifi is good and this year no additional security log in just agree to terms and conditions. Concierge is very helpful and attentive. recomended

Room Tip: higher floor better view
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
YokohamaBaySheraton, Guest Relations Manager at Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel and Towers, responded to this review, March 26, 2015
Dear Guest;
We highly appreciate you chose our hotel many times and gave us your good review.
We are so delighted that you liked our rooms, breakfast buffet and nice view.
Concierge and Club lounge staff will be happy when you drop at them.
And we will welcome your request for your room type and anything.
We sincerely hope you will have more stay with us with satisfication.
Regards,

Guest Relations Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2015 via mobile

This place is super clean and friendly staff. Rooms made up daily and a huge breakfast buffet for all tastes. Western style or Japanese style food. Our view included Yokohama Bay and our friend. Could see Mt Fuji from his.

• Stayed March 2015
YokohamaBaySheraton, お客様担当マネージャー at Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel and Towers, responded to this review, March 18, 2015
Thank you for your kind review. I am glad that we met your expectations during your stay. As you mentioned, our location makes us convenient for vacation and business. I will pass on your positive words to our entire team. I hope to see you again at Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel & Towers.

Been to Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel and Towers? Share your experiences!