“Great place to eat ” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Tokyo, Japan
“Great place to eat ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

My Japanese friend who lives in Yokohama took me to Hungry Tiger for lunch. She told me this place was her favorite since she was little.

What I like most about this place is the atmosphere. The ceiling is high that I almost feel like I'm eating in a big hall. You'll have one napkin on the table. Place it on the table before the food is served and you can use it to prevent the oil from the hot pan spill all over. They will give you a piece of cloth to cover your belongings too. That's very nice of them.

I ordered a special lunch set, 1,700¥. Hamburg is served with some salad, tomato soup and drink of your choice. For me, the meat is a little too dry but the taste was just right. You can choose between rice and bread. Portion is suitable for the price.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Hungry”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Recommended by a Jap friend, we visited this restaurant in 2004 and again recently.
Though time has passed, the high quality and excellent taste of the steaks have been maintained.

One of the best steaks I have tried in Japan.

• Visited January 2013