This is a typical business-type Japanese hotel with small rooms but with many advantages.If you can handle the hard bed, I think this can be a good choice.
PROS: 1. All major sightseeing places in Yokohama can be reached by foot
2. practically two steps from exit #5 of the Bashamichi train station with many good restaurants around.
3. Exteremly helpful and friendly staff
4. Reasonably priced
5. Great breakfast
6. Nice public bath on the 11th floor - great after a day of walking all over town
1. Really hard bed which makes it difficult to sleep
2. Very Slooooow internet connection. Also, you won't be able to open any attachments because the hotel server treats it as a security threat.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound), JAPANiCAN and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Route Inn Yokohama Bashamichi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Route Hotel Yokohama Bashamichi