We recently stayed 3 nights at the Hilton Tokyo Bay while we spent a few days at Tokyo Disneyland & DisneySea. The staff were so helpful and friendly from check-in to check-out. The Bell staff were more than happy to book onward bus transfers for our family.
The rooms were HUGE. Our family of four is getting used to having to book 2 rooms while traveling Asia, but the Happy Magic theme room more than comfortably suited our needs . A kingsize bed for the parents and king single beds for the kids. The bath was massive where I could stretch out and soak in a hot bath after a tiring day traipsing around Disneyland. The bath was hot and filled fast!!
The only downside was no international ATMs on site, but this seemed typical of Tokyo. The helpful staff were able to direct us to the free courtesy bus (in Mickey Mouse theme design) which took us to Ikspiari shopping mall where international bank card holders could withdraw cash from the 7-Eleven.
We did not dine in the restaurants, but the onsite convenience store meant we could easily buy beer, snacks and sandwiches.
All in all - a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Tokyo Bay is the official hotel of Tokyo Disney Resort. The iconic, crescent-shaped hotel is situated on the eastern shore of Tokyo Bay and is just 20 minutes from central Tokyo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Rakuten, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound) and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Tokyo Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tokyo Bay Hotel Urayasu
- Hilton Hotel Tokyo Bay
- Hilton Hotel Urayasu
- Hilton Urayasu
- Urayasu Hilton
- Hilton Tokyo Bay Japan/Urayasu