When travelling with a family with young kids, the close proximity is KEY.
1. As a guest of the hotel, we got passes to line up and enter the park 15 mins before public opening, which means we can get to the best rides quickly before the massive crowds. In fact, our first three rides had no lines!
2. Inevitably, by afternoon, kids get tired. Great to be able to hop back to the hotel to rest, before attacking the parks again in the evening (for their awesome night parades and fireworks)
3. Hotel did not come with wifi, only one wired LAN connection, but when I called, they gave me a wifi-router to use. This is key to save on data roaming for phones.
4. With the alcove room, we could comfortably fit 2 adults and 3 kids (two queensized beds, one small pull out bed, and one alcove day-bed
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JAPANiCAN so you can book your Tokyo Disneyland Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tokyo Disneyland
- Tokyo Disneyland Hotel Japan/Urayasu