We stayed here 1 night. We expected a small room, as we only paid 7,000 yen, but to our surprise the room was big enough. What a great price to stay in makuhari. The room was clean & had the usual services. Like most hotels in japan, not many english tv channels. View from our room was amazing. Plenty of shops in the hotels building, including a convenience store. Train station is 5 mins walk. Convention centre across the road. I`d stay here again, but porbably not for a lengthy stay due to lack of space to spread out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising majestically over Tokyo Bay, the metropolitan Makuhari Prince Hotel is drawing worldwide acclaim as Japan's newest international business center. The 50-story tower is conveniently connected by an arcade to Makuhari Messe, which hosts some of the world's most important trade shows.Offering a high level of hospitality, this urban hotel has some outstanding features including restaurants with spectacular views, and state-of-the art wedding and conference facilities. Best of all, the Makuhari Prince is strategically located near both business and leisure areas of Tokyo, making it the perfect starting point for business travelers who also want to add some vacation time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, JAPANiCAN, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound), Rakuten and Tingo so you can book your Apa Hotel & Resort Tokyo Bay Makuhari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apa Hotel And Resort Tokyo Bay Makuhari
- Apa Hotel Chiba
- Apa Hotel Tokyo Bay Makuhari