“Amazing dinner” 5 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 stars 56 Reviews
Hakodate, Japan
“Amazing dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

I checked in this hotel on a sunny winter day. The hotel staffs were waiting for me at the entrance to greet me. A lady staff invited me inside and offered me a seat, hot green tea, and Japanese sweets at the beautiful lobby and I could check in there. The room was big enough,complimentary a can of beer and bottles of water were in a fridge. Onsen is on the top floor, and you can see Aomori which is on the other side of the channel when it’s sunny day. The hotel is located in a residential neighborhood, so the view is not good so much, but if you are lucky, you can see airplanes from outside bath. The airport is about 2km away from the hotel. You can’t choose dinner menu, but I bet they give you satisfaction. The course was traditional Japanese. Decoration of appetizer was amazing and the taste is wonderful. It was beautiful and elegant. Timing of serving plate was perfect. Before dessert, a jar of rice was served with pickles, but I couldn't eat them because I was full. I was planning to take an onsen to see night view, but I couldn't move after dinner. I wish I could have more time to enjoy this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

• Indonesian first
Tokyo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

The hotel is certainly no architectural wonder - if we hadn't have booked in advance, then we probably would have chosen somewhere else. However, the room was lovely - western style bedroom and Japanese / Western style lounge. The real gem was the wooden bath on the balcony of each room. Did not have a chance to visit the main bath for guests, but was told it was also fantastic.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Been to Boro Noguchi Hakodate? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Boro Noguchi Hakodate

Address: 1-17-22 Yunokawacho, Hakodate 042-0932, Hokkaido
Location: Japan > Hokkaido > Hakodate > Yunokawa Onsen
Bar / Lounge Free Parking Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 96 Hotels / Ryokan in Hakodate
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and JAPANiCAN so you can book your Boro Noguchi Hakodate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Boro Noguchi Hakodate, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.