This B&B is very cute and the rooms are huge. May fill up quickly though as there are only 2 rooms to rent. The owners were beyond friendly and kind. Overall Amsterdam Castle is a beautiful building and the room was adorable. The hotel provides organic soaps and shampoos and some nice robes. The only reason I didn't give this hotel 5 stars is because the bathroom was so cold in the middle of the night/early a.m. They have space heaters to help keep the rooms warm, but I am not sure what happened with the bathroom. This just really is an FYI for future visitors if it's a winter month. Also, there are around 20 stairs you need to climb to get to the front of the hotel, not sure how that would work if it was snowing or slick.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Former National Guard armory renovated into a delightful unique B&B ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Amsterdam Castle B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Castle Hotel Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Castle Bed And Breakfast