I stayed at Hamilton Hotel 12-14 Aug 2008, and it was a satisfying stay tho a bit pricey.
* The rooms are spacious & clean, & decor looks quite new.
* Only short walk to the nearest subway, with 24/7 convenience store just across the road.
* the price is a bit costly, and we paid slightly higher than the advertised rate (22,000 Yen for 2 nites) due to the O-Bon holiday
* No free internet service at the lobby
hope this helps.
- Also Known As:
- Hamilton Hotel Nagoya
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Rakuten Travel, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hamilton Red reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.