“Good” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Nagoya

You added Hilton Nagoya to your Saves list
Hilton Nagoya
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1-3-3 Sakae, Naka-ku, Nagoya 460-0008, Aichi Prefecture   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early & Save
Ranked #3 of 158 Hotels / Ryokan in Nagoya
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Hong Kong, China
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Don't expect too much after I stayed at Hilton Osaka since I don't have a good experience there. Ends up feel better. The staffs are nice and helpful. The room is exactly the same size and layout as the one in Hilton Osaka. So it's a bit small. The room are renovated (I paid for an upgrade to get a deluxe room) but not the bathroom (same as Hilton Osaka. I don't understand this part though. Why don't you give a modern taste to the bathroom when you renovated the rooms? Come one it's Hilton). Pillow is even better than any other hotel I stayed (I requested for a firm one).

The hotel is a 5-8 mins walk from the subway station. Don't rely on the shuttle bus to Nagoya station. There's only 8 seats and run every half an hour. So you can expect it's full all the time.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hotel R, Craig Bonnor - General Manager at Hilton Nagoya, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you for your comments about your recent stay.
I was sorry to read about our bath room and the shuttle service. Whilst we receive many good comments about both aspects, I understand that your experience fell short of this and I would like to apologize.We will use this feedback wisely to improve.
Thank you again and we all look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton when your travels bring you to Nagoya.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Seattle, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The staff at this hotel is what makes this hotel unique. They make you feel like a valued customer ALL the time. The hotel gym also has the best equipment and facilities (spa, sauna, hot tub, etc.) of any hotel gym I have ever used. The restaurants were very luxurious, accommodating and most importantly, the food tasted great. The location of the hotel is prime. You are no more than a 15 walk from anything you need. If I come back to Nagoya, I will stay here and I hope do the same.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your comments and let me first say I was delighted to read you would definitely come back to Hilton Nagoya.
It was great to read your very positive comments on the service and various aspects of the product. We certainly aim to use excellent service to differentiate our hotel from others!
Thank you and we all look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton when your travels bring you to Nagoya.
Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Excellent facilities i suppose, is to be expected since HIlton after all is a hotel brand. But I didn't know superb service delivery until I stayed in this hotel. I was truly impressed. Hotel Staff warmly greets you, even upon casual eye contact and it surprises me often. It almost felt like they were really waiting for you to look at them. I was similarly surprised when they suddenly appear by my side whenever I was struggling a bit with my luggages. Again, it felt as if these staff are constantly on the lookout for anyone who needs even the slightest assistance. I refused several times and may have forgotten to say thank you but consider this review as an expression of gratitude and appreciation. Hope this level of service will be maintained. I would have given this hotel 5 stars if not for the unavailability of free wi-fi connection in its rooms.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Greetings from Nagoya!
I was delighted to know that enjoyed your stay with us and that you were most satisfied with our team members’ services.
It is always gratifying to receive recognition for efforts made and I have passed on your comments to our team members who I am sure will be even more motivated.
Once again, thanks for the comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Nagoya soon.
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

this hotel's location is excellent. within 5 to 10 minutes walk, you can be anywhere or at the train station to take you to anywhere in Nagoya or its vicinity. what impressed us most is the hotel's staff members. from the reception desk to concierge desk. everybody is wonderful. Daiki, a wonderful young man working at the concierge desk is the best. he is enthusiastic and knowledgeable, always ready to give you answers or to help you to find the answers. we went on the day trip to Gifu to see the cormarant fishing and we were concerned if there is late train service. he gave us detailed train service schedule for the late evening. he also wrote the train direction and station names on little card so that we can show to local people who may not understand English. Daiki made our stay in Nagoya so pleasant that I am sure we will come back in the future and stay at the Hilton again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hotel R, Craig Bonnor - General Manager at Hilton Nagoya, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Greetings from Nagoya! I was delighted to know that enjoyed your stay with us and that you were most satisfied with our team members’ services and interaction with you
It is our greatest pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay. We would like to also thank you for your imputes about our convenient location, and most of all our proud friendly staffs. We truly thank you for your nicest comments.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

This is a great place to stay in Nagoya. It's a fairly standard Hilton and there are no local touches, but it does mean big rooms and plenty of facilities (although I didn't stay long enough to make use of many of them). It's about 15 mins walk from the station and fairly close to the main shopping/restaurant area. It's about 5 min from the underground so it's also convenient for going elsewhere in the city. They gym has a good range of equipment but was quite busy when I used it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Hotel R, Hilton Nagoya at Hilton Nagoya, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write a review on Hilton Nagoya.
We value our customer’s opinions about us to serve you in any better way. So should there be anything that we can do to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable, please let us know.
Beijing, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

This hotel is located in very convenient area. And all employees were very kind. If I visit Nagoya, I will stay again here. The breakfast was also delicious and reasonable price. I want to recommend here to whom will visit Nagoya.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hotel R, Craig Bonnor - General Manager at Hilton Nagoya, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Greetings from Nagoya!
I was delighted to know that enjoyed your stay with us and that you were most satisfied with our team members’ services and interaction with you, and in particular our breakfast offering.
Whenever you next make the trip over we look forward to extending a warm welcome back!
Beijing, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

The Hilton Nagoya is becoming our place to stay whenever we visit Nagoya. This time we booked only 1 room on the Executive Floor as it was a short stay (3 nights only). The room is just big enough for two adults, 1 child plus a babycot. We still had space to move around in the room. Previously our stays were on the deluxe rooms floors, which I have to say are much nicer and looks more modern. I wonder why the executive rooms are not on those floors, which would make more sense to me. The staff is as kind as always and the recognized us from previous visits. We noticed many new staff as well, especially during breakfast on the 2nd floor. The service during breakfast is still not on par - it is slow, tea with hot milk is always served in a different way every morning, plates are not cleared. Small things but it would be great to see these being improved, which will make the total experience even better. The staff is friendly though...just the execution of the breakfast service needs to be more efficient.

It is great to see that Nagoya now also provides an airport bus service and the stop is just on the side of the hotel. Note that this is currently only until December 31st 2013.

We will be back again during Christmas and we are all looking forward to coming back to the Hilton.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments and let me first say I was delighted to read you would definitely come back to Hilton Nagoya for your next Christmas holiday.
We really appreciate you sharing your experience and I can assure you that your comment on the breakfast has been noted and be assured that all feedback is taken very seriously and shared amongst the management team and the team members alike for improvement and further review.
We value our customer’s opinions about us to serve you in any better way. So should there be anything else that we can do to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable, please let us know.
Thank you once again, and we look forward to welcoming you again to Hilton Nagoya in December.

Been to Hilton Nagoya? Share your experiences!