We stayed in executive floor which is at the top of the building.
Great view indeed. Executive lounge offers a fairly good choice of snacks ranging from mini sandwich, sliced fruit, tea coffee to desserts. breakfast is even more generous.
On top of that, extremely helpful and attentive staffs with good English rarely found in Japan.
However, the one star deducted is because of undesirable room facilities. Despite staying in executive room, it is little different from ordinary rooms. No upscale feeling at all. Worse, too soft and narrow bed coupled with no alternative choice on firmer mattress, makes my sleep uncomfortable.
Clearly, the software part is much better than the hardware end. If the hotel is willing to upgrade its room facilities, no doubt it would be a solid five star.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nagoya Hotel
- Hilton Nagoya Hotel Nagoya
- Hilton International Nagoya
- Nagoya Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 5 minutes from Nagoya's main station in the heart of the business, shopping and entertainment area in Nagoya, the Hilton Nagoya is the city's only international full service hotel providing world class accommodation, banquet and restaurant facilities in the city center. The hotel is close to the world’s largest planetarium of Nagoya City Science Museum and provides a complimentary shuttle service to nearby attractions such as Nagoya Castle and Nagoya station. Guest rooms feature modern interiors, all contemporary comforts with dynamic city view including the most refreshing, restful bed, LCD TV with entertainment channels and high speed internet access. A full range of branded quality amenities, as well as comfortable bathrobes, Japanesse Yukata and slippers are offered in all guest rooms. The hotel offers 16 banquet rooms, with wireless internet access. Swim in the 49-foot indoor pool or work out in the 24/7 gym and relax in the sauna. Choose from 6 restaurants and bars at this Nagoya hotel and do business in the Executive Lounge or one of 16 banquet rooms for 10 -1200. Nagoya, Japan's one of the largest city makes a great base for exploring central Japan, beginning with the highlights of Nagoya's cultural and industrial heritage, excellent shopping and entertainment, as well as exploring the Ise Grand Shrine, the World Heritage sites of Shirakawa-go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Nagoya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.