I stayed here for a conference, and was relieved to find that English was spoken and understood by almost all staff I met. The service was excellent, with staff remembering us and greeting us by name the day after we had spoken to them. The breakfast buffet was amazing - a very complete offering of Japanese and western foods, with lots of fresh fruit and other healthy options, as well as delicious breakfast pastries. The rooms were larger than expected in a Japanese hotel - the Hilton would be considered a western hotel, I am sure, although it did have a lovely, deep Japanese style bathtub, and a toilet with all of the fancy features! The beds were hard and low, but comfortable. The location was excellent - easy walking to shopping, lots of restaurants nearby. The onsite restaurants looked, good, but I only ate breakfast there. The conference food was good, especially a delicious bento lunch. The only complaint I have is that the requested non-smoking room was not available, and the whole floor smelled smoky. For me, that means the hotel doesn't get an excellent rating.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nagoya Hotel
- Hilton Nagoya Hotel Nagoya
- Hilton International Nagoya
- Nagoya Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 5 minutes from Nagoya's main station in the heart of the business, shopping and entertainment area in Nagoya, the Hilton Nagoya is the city's only international full service hotel providing world class accommodation, banquet and restaurant facilities in the city center. The hotel is close to the world’s largest planetarium of Nagoya City Science Museum and provides a complimentary shuttle service to nearby attractions such as Nagoya Castle and Nagoya station. Guest rooms feature modern interiors, all contemporary comforts with dynamic city view including the most refreshing, restful bed, LCD TV with entertainment channels and high speed internet access. A full range of branded quality amenities, as well as comfortable bathrobes, Japanesse Yukata and slippers are offered in all guest rooms. The hotel offers 16 banquet rooms, with wireless internet access. Swim in the 49-foot indoor pool or work out in the 24/7 gym and relax in the sauna. Choose from 6 restaurants and bars at this Nagoya hotel and do business in the Executive Lounge or one of 16 banquet rooms for 10 -1200. Nagoya, Japan's one of the largest city makes a great base for exploring central Japan, beginning with the highlights of Nagoya's cultural and industrial heritage, excellent shopping and entertainment, as well as exploring the Ise Grand Shrine, the World Heritage sites of Shirakawa-go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Jalan, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nagoya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.