We are currently staying here for our Christmas break and I booked a connecting room with a pre-paid discount which was a of a good value. Before arrival I had several emails with the customer service to verify some of the benefits as a Hilton Gold Member as the program recently had some changes. Replies were quick, however sometimes they didn't get the question (or was it my poor English ;)).
Was friendly and everything was explained very well. Was surprised to have additional benefits as a long-stay guest (we booked 9 nights) which wasn't published on the internet. For example: 20% discount on all F&B outlets in the hotel including room service and mini-bar! Great benefit I would say.
We selected the deluxe rooms - renovated about 5 years ago as I was told - comfortable beds, flat screen TV's with international channels, great bathrooms. Room cleaning very efficient and done nicely. Housekeeping is also very fast - called a few times to get things and was delivered within 15 minutes!
Not standard - upon request they install a router, no issues here. Very fast connection.
Great selection - but as mentioned about others, service is slow but friendly. I guess they just don't have enough staff to serve the guests. Sometimes it takes too long to get served coffee and plates to be taking away.
Friendly, helpful, not everyone has the same level of English. Tried to make a booking for Christmas dinner but both staff didn't understand what I wanted and they had to find a "foreign" staff to assist.
Interim Conclusion (still have some nights to go):
Great hotel, location - we used to stay in a local Japanese hotel, but the Hilton is a far better option.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nagoya Hotel
- Hilton Nagoya Hotel Nagoya
- Hilton International Nagoya
- Nagoya Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 5 minutes from Nagoya's main station in the heart of the business, shopping and entertainment area in Nagoya, the Hilton Nagoya is the city's only international full service hotel providing world class accommodation, banquet and restaurant facilities in the city center. The hotel is close to the world’s largest planetarium of Nagoya City Science Museum and provides a complimentary shuttle service to nearby attractions such as Nagoya Castle and Nagoya station. Guest rooms feature modern interiors, all contemporary comforts with dynamic city view including the most refreshing, restful bed, LCD TV with entertainment channels and high speed internet access. A full range of branded quality amenities, as well as comfortable bathrobes, Japanesse Yukata and slippers are offered in all guest rooms. The hotel offers 16 banquet rooms, with wireless internet access. Swim in the 49-foot indoor pool or work out in the 24/7 gym and relax in the sauna. Choose from 6 restaurants and bars at this Nagoya hotel and do business in the Executive Lounge or one of 16 banquet rooms for 10 -1200. Nagoya, Japan's one of the largest city makes a great base for exploring central Japan, beginning with the highlights of Nagoya's cultural and industrial heritage, excellent shopping and entertainment, as well as exploring the Ise Grand Shrine, the World Heritage sites of Shirakawa-go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Jalan, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nagoya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.