I've stayed in the Tokyu hotel many times. Here's the good:
- Location. It's in Sakae so a very short walk to the main shopping areas (also very close to the female entertainment area if your in to that kind of thing)
- If you're into running, it's only a couple of miles from Nagoya castle which is nice to run around in the early morning.
- They have a chef who'll make you some nice eggs for you if you want.
- the rooms have been refurbished (apart from the bathrooms).
- there is a Starbucks on the way to the subway.
Heres the bad:
- The toilets in the rooms are seriously dated. But they appear to be some prefabricated plastic cubicle that's I guess is difficult to refurb.
- its a 5 minute walk to the subway, if it's raining or if it's hot (summer time) then its not the best walk in the morning.
- they have Internet via a cable, but no wi-fi in the room.
- the only English tv channel is CNN so make sure you bring your own movies with you to watch during jetleg hours.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Rakuten, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, JAPANiCAN and Venere so you can book your Nagoya Tokyu Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.