Stayed in this hotel several times on business over the years.
- Location (as everyone says) right next to Kanayama train station, so easy to commute (also easy to get to and from the airport)
- trouser press
- breakfast choice is good (although you have to pay the cost of back fast on top of the room bill - common in Japanese hotels)
- sky bar at the top of the hotel is a nice place to have a drink (as long as there are not too many of you in your group - if they are, it can be difficult to get in)
- staff are helpful
- chef at breakfast who will make a nice omelette or fried egg for you
- air conditioning doesn't make much noise
- The wifi... But these days I carry a portable wifi adaptor that connects to the hotel Ethernet interface and allows me to connect my wifi devices - so this is no big problem.
- tv choice is limited to CNN
- no hotel pc that you can use, so you can't print your boarding pass before you depart (they used to have some pcs and printers in the lobby, but they've been removed)
After you've eaten breakfast, walk to the left and you'll see an escalator that takes you down stairs near to the lobby (quicker than getting bam into the elevator).