Stayed in this hotel several times on business over the years.
- Location (as everyone says) right next to Kanayama train station, so easy to commute (also easy to get to and from the airport)
- trouser press
- breakfast choice is good (although you have to pay the cost of back fast on top of the room bill - common in Japanese hotels)
- sky bar at the top of the hotel is a nice place to have a drink (as long as there are not too many of you in your group - if they are, it can be difficult to get in)
- staff are helpful
- chef at breakfast who will make a nice omelette or fried egg for you
- air conditioning doesn't make much noise
- The wifi... But these days I carry a portable wifi adaptor that connects to the hotel Ethernet interface and allows me to connect my wifi devices - so this is no big problem.
- tv choice is limited to CNN
- no hotel pc that you can use, so you can't print your boarding pass before you depart (they used to have some pcs and printers in the lobby, but they've been removed)
After you've eaten breakfast, walk to the left and you'll see an escalator that takes you down stairs near to the lobby (quicker than getting bam into the elevator).
- Also Known As:
- Ana Grand Court Hotel Nagoya
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Grand Court Nagoya is a remarkable maclange of classic elegance, modern amenities and first class hospitality. Situated conveniently within all the access points of Greater Nagoya, the hotel is popular amongst business and leisure travelers alike. Each guest room at the hotel is designed especially to exude comfort and relaxation within its spacious and luxurious interiors whilst being equipped with an impressive array of facilities. Warm toned and stylishly furnished, it is the perfect place to unwind from a day of travel or business. Situated on the 16th to 27th floors, each room also affords guests an exceptional view of the city of Nagoya from a birds-eye perspective. Diners at the Hotel Grand Court Nagoya will simply be spoilt for choice with the spread of international cuisine. Beginning with the lobby lounge where one can enjoy a simple tea time snack and the casual cafe on the 2nd floor offering buffet-style meals to specialty Japanese and Chinese restaurants where chefs whip up authentic culinary delights with fresh seasonal ingredients, every gastronomical craving will be satisfied. The Hotel Grand Court Nagoya is a 35 minute drive from Nagoya airport and just a minute s walk from the JR Kanayama Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Rakuten Travel, Jalan, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Grand Court Nagoya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.